Create Hotspot Navigation in SharePoint with Image Maps
Create eye catching and interactive images with clickable regions to super charge navigation with Image Maps for SharePoint. Offer a more intuitive interface and add life to your site.
Image Maps for SharePoint is a way to supercharge your platform navigation. Create an engaging and eye-catching image and then add clickable regions. Each region can link to an internal location, external site, an image, a tooltip or even a video. This creates a far more intuitive way to navigate a site.
- Easy to use Drag & Drop interface to create clickable regions over any image
- Responsive design that works on touchscreen mobile devices too
- Use predefined shapes and size to fit your design or use the polygon tool for complete customisation
- Add Text with any font
- Built in Icons or load your own
- Shapes & Zones can be connected
- Import SVG shapes
- Tooltip Content from SharePoint List
- Insert the Image Map on any SharePoint Page
- Easy to install, easier to use
- Ideal for deeply nested sites
- Tooltip content can even be an Image or Video
- Save the map and shape file for later editing
An image like the blue cloud to the right with clickable regions, can replace the need for custom page layout design and several text links or buttons on a SharePoint page, making the page look sharper and offering visitors a more intuitive user interface.
With our easy to use, drag and drop
editor you can quickly customise, edit and generate image maps for any image
without coding. Simply define selected areas of your image, set actions and
display content for when you roll over these areas. Then use the code generator
to generate code to insert your Image Maps into any SharePoint Page!